For the third year in a row several current and alumni students of the Stephens College MFA in TV and Screenwriting shared their research on female screenwriters at the Citizen Jane Film Festival.
For this year’s panel titled: “Frank and Funny Female Screenwriters Who Should Be More Famous” we were joined by:
- Y’Dhanna Daniels (Class of 2018), who presented on Gina Prince- Bythewood;
- Jennifer Anne Martin (Class of 2018), who presented on Julie Plec (co-creator of The Vampire Diaries).
- Yasser Shahin ((Class of 2017), who presented on Gene Gauntier;
- Alexandra Fernandez (Class of 2019 ) who presented on Ruth Ann Baldwin;
- Adam Parker (Class of 2019 ), who presented on June Mathis;
- Erika Campany (Class of 2018), who presented on Madelyn Pugh;
- Cynthia Macadam (Class of 2018), who presented on Amy Sherman Palladino;
- Krista Dyson (Class of 2018), who presented on Elaine May
Thanks to all who came out to listen and learn, especially the undergraduate literature students from Kris Somerville’s classes!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS