The Stephens College MFA in TV and Screenwriting program teamed up with the Writers Guild Foundation to pull the covers back on a topic that still makes viewers blush: sex. On this special evening, our panel of TV writers and producers share how they approach writing about sex, from intimate scenes to revealing dialogue, and the nuances they consider when crafting stories about sex and sexuality.
- Michelle Ashford – Masters of Sex, The Pacific
- Cindy Chupack – I’m Dying Up Here, Divorce, Sex and the City
- Sahar Jahani – 13 Reasons Why, Ramy
- Dayna Lynne North – Insecure, Single Ladies, Lincoln Heights
- Gladys Rodriguez – Vida, Dynasty, Sons of Anarchy
- Moderated by Dr. Rosanne Welch.