Between the Sheets: Writing About Sex on Television
Listen to Between the Sheets: Writing About Sex on TV from the Writers Guild Foundation and Stephens College MFA in TV and Screenwriting
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
The Stephens College MFA in TV and Screenwriting program teamed up with the Writers Guild Foundation to pull the covers back on a topic that still makes viewers blush: sex. On this special evening, our panel of TV writers and producers share how they approach writing about sex, from intimate scenes to revealing dialogue, and the nuances they consider when crafting stories about sex and sexuality.
- Michelle Ashford – Masters of Sex, The Pacific
- Cindy Chupack – I’m Dying Up Here, Divorce, Sex and the City
- Sahar Jahani – 13 Reasons Why, Ramy
- Dayna Lynne North – Insecure, Single Ladies, Lincoln Heights
- Gladys Rodriguez – Vida, Dynasty, Sons of Anarchy
- Moderated by Dr. Rosanne Welch.
Writers Guild Foundation – @wgfoundation
Visit Stephens.edu/mfa for more information.